Saturday, October 2, 2010

MY PRAYER

MY PRAYER

Spirit,

what a beautiful name.
Spirit,
you draw me toward not away
Spirit,
you are whole and complete
Spirit,
please help me,
teach me,
and show me the Way.

Walk beside me.
Walk before me.
Walk within me I pray.
Be my guide
and my friend.
Still my hunger within.

Give me Light.
Give me purpose.
Grant me humility and Grace.
Draw me closer
much closer,
and fill me with love.

Hold my hand
and caress me,
Help me feel,
spread wonder,
to give others a new inner peace.

Grant me wisdom.
Give me courage.
the tools
and the patience
to show others the Way

Teach me to comfort.
Teach me to pray.
Teach me to know
each word to say.
Help me see beauty.
Help me feel love.
Each time you whisper
grant me silence to hear

Hold me tight.
Don’t allow me to stray.
For it is your wisdom
I seek every day.
I want more than ever
each day that I live,
to gift others peace,
through humility,
and Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment